Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Talk about awkward !!!!

Photobucket

Ok, talk about awkward. Ok, so apparently there is this guy at school. And hes a freshman, and i was just like being stupid, and asked him. Would u to prom with me? ( Of course i was kidding, cuz who in there right mind would ask him to any dance in that fact.

What ever so i asked him, and I started laughing, and i went back to my conversation with Jessica. When all of sudden, he tells me, yah i'd go to your prom with you.

And i was like. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I was all like dude i am just kidding, and he was all like, well im not. Then he goes on and tells me that he likes, me and he thinks im cute.

Mind you this was like the first time, that we have like EVER talked. like ever. And im like, ok who are, your weird.

Then he goes on to ask me for my number. So i did, but it was the number, for the rejection hotline. I got the number from ma friend Claudia, (another freshman, hella cool girl btw.) And yah, i could just imagine his face, when he heard the recording. I bet it must have been hilarious.

So, yah, now hez like hovering around me, randomly facebooking me, so im like. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go away. I feel awkward, and totally weirded out. And just a little like, BLAHHH to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment