Friday, July 23, 2010

HEY YOU GUYS!

Photobucket

Wow it has been a WHILE lol.

Hope that you people have doing good, and that life is treating you well.

So, let me give you a quick update of what has happened.
ALOT has happened lol, i broke many hearts, and my heart got ripped to shreds.
So, i really did expand my list of men.
Justin, Dave, Jonathan, Elvis, and Chris (he's the latest lol)

Well with Justin, it was nice, we started talking (again) lol and we started falling for each other again lol.
But then came this day were i was home alone, and things happened. He didn't talk to me for a week. I wld call him or txt him and he'd be like "talk to me later" every single time. And a week passed and he told me "you home alone again, i want to come over." I just ignored it, because i knew what he wanted.
A month passed sense we talked and i thought we could be friends. But the first thing he said to me was, "when are you home alone agan, i hope this weekend cuz, i havent done anything in a month, and i need to relave myself."
I really felt awful, i felt i had been used. The worst part was he took something from me that i will never be able to get it back. And that i was stupid enough to do it when it was absolutely meaningless.

Dave was a very very short thing lol. He'z alot older than me but he was nice. But he lives so far, (all da way in hollister) and i see him as not ready to be gay. he'z come out to a few people, and he always talks to me as if im a super fem. Nd it really does annoy me.

Elvis was a huge shock to me. After being hurt so much, he was so nice to me. And i really did start to fall for him, and he fell for me to. It was one of the best week's ive had. And one day he tells me, "Frank ive been playing you, and i don't care for you at all." I was like what??? I tink that the only reason he did this was because he is an avid drug abuser. And i guess he didnt want me to get envolved with it or something.

Jonathan was a very short thing. We talked for a very short tome. It was ehh. I have like no emotion lol.

Chris is really a great thing. I'm just liking so much how he talks to me. Its just wonderful. I hope that things go great between us.

Let's see were things go lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment