Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OMG, idk lol hahahaha

Photobucket

Ok so, here i am, feeling very very random. For some reason i don't know what to write about today, so i guess ill tell u guys whts up.

So last weekend, my life felt like it was over. Parents got into a really big and ugly fight. And i got super close to running away. But then i membered that i had to take care of my sisters otherwise what kind of a brother would i b if i just left them to fend for themselves. They spent a whole day of being pissed with each other, and they didn't talk to each other at all, later in the day my dad went up to mom, they talked and i guess he apologized to her or something because things got like a hundred times better.

The next day we were going to go see my aunt, shes 93 years old, and when she called my dad she said that she believes that she doesn't have much time left. So we went to go see her and, and omg the smile that she got when she saw us. That morning before we left my dad and i had a little talk. And he asked me to forgive him for the position that i got placed in when my parents started to fight.

That day i was supposed to hang out with Sergio, member hes the guy that i met at the library, the one who's 24, u knw. u member him right people? Well i told him the day before that i couldn't go, and i could tell that he got a little bummed out. but i dont really care. So yesterday i message him to tell him lets reschedule, and hes all making excuses right and left, and im like, um no. So now im like, check please, need to move on to the next guy in my list. lol

And here i am now, single and having fun. OHHH and talking about having fun, ive been reading this new book by the lovely Janice Dickinson called Check Please the art of Dating, Mating, and Extracting. its an awsome book. I picked up a couple of things from it, so i really do recommend that u guys pick up ur copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment