Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wow, am i actually happy?

Photobucket

Hey people I know that it has been forever sense i have been posted something new here, but nothing has happened. But incase you missed out, let me give you an update.

I finally severed the ties with Marcel. Im really happy because i did have strong feelings for him but I could never say that i could see myself with him. And i have a super strong feeling that i am the one he is never going to get over, because i never gave him that chance, so hes guna spend the rest of his life wondering, "what if?"

Anyway i won the student of the month award at my school, and that was back like last week, last Friday of April i was awarded it. It was one of the better times of my life. I also won an other award from the old folks home were i did my hours, and they gave me one for volunteer of the year. so yay me lol.

Aside from the awards lol, i met someone his name is Orlando, hes mexican a tad shorter than me, and is the cutest guy in the world. Of all the guys that i have talked to/gone out with i have never felt happy, i always was like, ok when is this gunna be over.

Last night i met Orlando, and we had what i would say a nice moment. We were under the stars, we cuddled and made out. it was one of the best and happiest moments of my life. But i do not know about him, one thing that i hate is that he is bi. And i do not want to get hurt you know. Im worried, and i hate this. He works late, and i would only be able to see him on weekends and he says that i have competition. To be honest, im scared, and do not know what to do.

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. you're going to be ok, it's going to have to hurt in order for you to grow. above all i love and i'll always be here for you when you need someone

    ReplyDelete